The rental conditions
These conditions are written to protect the rights of both parties. It is important to know these conditions to avoid disappointment.
Booking and payment
Every booking will be confirmed with a booking conformation. You will also receive an invoice for the rent and the additional costs. Down payment will be 50% of this invoice. The remaining amount must paid at the latest 8 weeks before the rental period commences. For bookings within 8 weeks of the rental period the total sum must be paid at booking. For all payments booking number must be mentioned as reference. The booking confirmation and proof of payment together are your rental agreement. If there is a delay in payment reserve the right to cancel the booking. Payments done will NOT be refunded; our cancellation policy is binding.
You receive a separate invoice for the guarantee. The payment of the guarantee must be at least three days before arrival on our bank account. The guarantee will be refunded, provided there is no damage to the house, within one week after departure.
It is your own responsibility to have cancellation and travel insurance. Please check if your insurance company covers your damages in the Netherlands.
Cancellation by customer
All cancellations must be done in writing after confirmation by phone. The following fees apply on cancellation:
- Cancellations until 60 days before the first day of the rental period: 50% of the total sum;
- Cancellations from day 60 until day 29 before the first day of the rental period: 75% of the total sum;
- Cancellations from day 29 until the first day of the rental period: 100% of the total sum;
Cancellation by Villa Binnenzee
If there are any unforeseen circumstances that force us to cancel your booking all payments will be refunded at once.
During your stay you are fully responsible for the house, the furniture and everything that is part of the house and the grounds. All damages must be paid in full. We are allowed to hold the party that rents responsible for payment of damages, also after the rental period ends, if damages are not paid in full. Costs related to reclaiming costs will be charged to the renting party. In no event the owner and/or the property manager will be liable / responsible for any damages or injury to the Visitor(s)/users of the property (including guest of the Visitor). The Visitor indemnifies the owner and /or Property manager for any damages or injuries to a third party.
- Villa Binnenzee is available for check in at 3pm on the first day of the rental period. On the last day of the rental period the house must be vacated at 10.30am.
- Under no circumstances the Visitor is allowed to sublet or assign the property or any part of it.
- It is not allowed to use/to inhabit villa Binnenzee with more than 12 persons.
- The property has a strict no party and no functions policy unless prior express written approval is granted by the Property Manager.
- The villa will not be rented out to groups of youngsters (under 25 years).
- The Visitor must engage in good neighborly behavior preserve the residential amenity and not be a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (eg. loud music, parking). Particularly noise should be kept to a minimum between 11pm and 8am.
- Visitors cannot stay the night unless given permission by the property manager.
- Dogs are allowed only after permission by the property manager. Other animals are strictly forbidden.
- The Visitor must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition. Failure to adhere to this can result in additional cleaning costs for the Visitor which will be deducted from your security deposit.
- The Visitor must, every time they depart the property, securely lock doors and windows, and switch off lighting, appliances and water to conserve resources and avoid damage.
- The Visitor shall inspect the house upon arrival and shall inform the property manager of any damages. During his stay the Visitor shall report any repairs required or damages immediately to the Property Manager any repairs required or damage.
- The Property Manager has the right to inspect the property during the booking period subject to reasonable prior notice being given unless the Property Manager has reasonable grounds to believe that the property is being damaged or at risk or if the Visitor breaches any term of this agreement.
- Rules of engagement within the house are part of the agreement and need to be followed.
- Failure to adhere to any of the above rules can result in immediate discontinuation of the agreement without the right for refund.
- Use of the playground equipment is at your own risk.